Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Lisa's Story: Overcoming Depression, Fibromyalgia, and Chronic Sickness

"My body was ravaged by sickness and disease, my lifestyle was horrifically unhealthy, and I felt like I imagined people do when they are 90. All of this at just 31. I had struggled with various health issues since childhood, but still never dreamed it could get as bad as it did. I had a laundry list of problems: chronic sinusitis and bronchitis, allergies, migraine headaches, digestive problems, menstrual problems, insomnia, joint pain, sciatica and got an average six to eight viral infections a year. I had been diagnosed with fibromyalgia, which brought with it muscle pain and weakness, crushing pain in my hands and feet, profound exhaustion, difficulty concentrating and focusing and even hair loss.

Basically, everything hurt all the time.I was taking all sorts of different prescriptions and over-the-counter medications every single day. I was overweight and was struggling with an eating disorder. I had also been told by various doctors that I would have to be on antidepressants for the rest of my life to deal with depression. Not a very pretty picture.

At that point, I had no hope!

After about two months of Maximized Living care, my health started improving—much to my surprise. Today, I am the healthiest I have ever been! I take no medications for anything. I have no more allergies, no more sinusitis, no more bronchitis, no more migraines, no more digestive or menstrual problems, no more insomnia, my hair quit falling out, and my pain levels have dramatically decreased. Some days, I have no pain at all! I have been delivered from depression, no longer have an eating disorder, and have lost over 40 pounds and am still losing.

My life has been truly transformed. And through all of this, I have discovered my purpose, my passion, and my destiny. I have discovered who I am."

- Lisa G.

Praise God for her healing. All we did at Maximized Living is remove the interferences so that her body could heal at 100%!

Check out www.HealthFromWithinSTL.com to utilize the resources that we have at Maximized Living or to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment